Avizia is an, early-stage high-tech company in the rapidly growing telehealth space. Our mission is to transform patient care by enabling any provider to communicate with any patient at any place. We are redefining healthcare with the only end-to-end telehealth platform that combines easy-to-use care coordination software with provider and patient mobile applications and the industry’s leading telemedicine video devices. Avizia proudly delivers telehealth solutions to more than 400 hospitals and clinics around the world.
Do you want to change the way healthcare is delivered? Do you have an opinion on whether shipping is more important than perfection? Have you geeked out on the possibilities of telehealth or how the storm of new virtual care delivery models can transform the way patients receive care? Then we want you!
The Avizia Product Team is looking for a Product Manager to manage and execute the roadmap for our telehealth software applications. This product management role will be responsible for working with multiple business stakeholders to drive the product planning and prioritization, representing the customer and business in day-to-day decisions made at the engineering level, and working closely with our Design and Engineering Teams to successfully bring new features and products to market. Once launched, you will be equally as passionate about enabling our Marketing, Sales, Customer Engagement and Clinical Services Teams to be able to communicate these exciting new products and features to customers.
This role calls for a strong, proactive individual with a bias for action, capable of establishing a shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution. We value Product Managers who want to sit with our customers and truly understand their world, and also sit with the developers and dig into the details as owners of the specific product/feature. The Product Manager should have an innate ability to simplify complex and technical concepts, and to plan, prioritize and seamlessly integrate all moving parts in order to release high-quality products. If you are a decisive, self-directed problem solver who thrives in a fast paced, collaborative startup environment, and is up for the challenge of working with the best technology team in the world, then we want to talk to you!
Avizia is committed to employee success and offers many benefits such as medical, dental, life, disability, unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) and an onsite gym. We are headquartered in Reston, VA (Washington DC area) with easy access to the Metro. We like to have fun, laugh, and achieve awesome.
The position is located at our headquarters in Reston, VA (Washington DC area). The position will report to the Director of Product Management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will own and lead execution of the product roadmap for our telehealth software applications. You will collaborate with customers and internal stakeholders, define product requirements, review and ensure scope is agreed to and understood by our technical teams, and drive requirements through to production release, and ensure smooth post-release communication cross-functionally.
- Define and execute the product roadmap to bring the best solutions to market
- Establish a shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Be the voice of the customer and business within the software engineering organization, clearly articulating customer needs and business goals, ensuring every business or technical consideration maps back to solving a customer problem and has a clear path to increasing product revenue
- Understand customer/market needs by analyzing multiple sources of data – customer workflows, user feedback and interviews, industry trends, competitive research, usage metrics, etc. – to define product requirements
- Collaborate with our customer success team to understand and validate customer needs, and prioritize them for development
- Collaborate with our highly creative design and engineering teams to reach the best possible version of a feature or product to bring to market
- Actively work with the team in decomposing epics/features into user stories that are granular enough for the team to estimate and work
- Own and prioritize the product backlog according to customer and business needs
- Develop and document acceptance criteria for stories to ensure features can be accepted, and validate that developed stories meet their acceptance criteria
- Hold engineering accountable to ensure they have delivered on the requirements provided.
- Participate in agile ceremonies (daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint demos, retrospectives, etc.) as a fully integrated agile team member
- Drive product releases in a fast-paced Agile software development environment
- Educate users and internal stakeholders on new features by creating and/or contributing to release notes and feature overviews
- Be the expert and go-to person for your products throughout the organization. Proactively educate others, solicit and share feedback, and actively plan for the future incorporating any lessons learned
- Monitor the product to ensure quality, security, functionality, usability, and performance requirements are satisfied
- Communicate product plans internally and externally
- Communicate timely status to management and stakeholders
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate must be a collaborative, high energy individual with a strong sense of urgency, and a performance based track record of success. A driven self-starter with high initiative and confidence.
- 2+ years of proven product management and agile software development experience – you must have been in an actual product management role responsible for defining and shipping actual products
- Proven track record of leading and shipping actual software products, particularly mobile apps and enterprise software-as-as-service (SaaS) products
- Obsessive emphasis on user-driven product design and data-driven product refinement. Passion for building engaging user experiences to ensure features drive high adoption and customer enthusiasm
- Ability to hold your own in usability/UX discussions with design and technical discussions with engineering. Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, translate to customer and business implications, manage tradeoffs and facilitate decision-making
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities and projects in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Ability to quickly prioritize requirements and initiatives to drive revenue
- Able to make decisions and facilitate decision making leveraging data wherever possible
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar products
- Comfort with ambiguity and execution in rapidly changing environment with competing and shifting priorities
- Able to work autonomously. Demonstrated thoroughness, follow-up and attention to detail
- Since this position requires frequent interaction with cross-functional teams and senior product management leadership, excellent communication, presentation, project management and problem-solving skills are critical
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with software apps in the healthcare space a bonus
The position is located indoors in an office environment in either our Reston, VA office. The incumbent must be able to communicate with other individuals in person, via video, phone, and through email. The incumbent may be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time and the job requires the incumbent to use reasoning and judgment to address and solve business problems. The incumbent must demonstrate manual dexterity in order to use common office equipment. Applicant may be required to lift up to 10 pounds on an occasional basis. This position may involve up to 10% travel.